To be eligible for the Intel Penang Design Center Scholarship, an applicant must:
* Be a Malaysian citizen
* Be a full-time student in a local university studying in the fields of Electrical and Electronics, Mechatronics, or Computer Engineering
* Not hold any other scholarship from other companies, organizations, or Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)**
* Have one or more of the following:
o SPM with A1 for mathematics and all science subjects
o STPM with grade A for a minimum of three subjects
o Matriculation with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above
o For university undergraduates, a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 is required
**Note: Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional Malaysia (PTPTN) loan holders are allowed to apply.
Each scholarship package includes:
o RM10,000 per year for undergraduate students
o RM13,000 per year for postgraduate students
* Partnership with a Senior Design Engineer to mentor and guide your studies and career planning
* Industrial training opportunities at Intel
How to apply
Each year, scholarship applications are accepted between July 1 and August 31. Bumiputeras are encouraged to apply. If you are interested in applying:
* Access and complete the Scholarship Application form.
* Email your completed application form and a copy of your resume to Intel Scholarship.