International Volunteer HQ is presenting an Alternative Break Scholarship. This program is accessible to anyone of any nationality who is over the age of 18 at the time of application.
An Alternative Break offers both individuals and groups the opportunity to support communities abroad as volunteers on specific social issues such as education, environmental, health and community projects.
International Volunteer HQ Limited is a New Zealand based volunteer travel company founded by Daniel John Radcliffe in 2007. the mission of the company is to change the face of volunteer travel.
Why at IVHQ? By participating in IVHQ you get to know about new things and the experience of different places. Meet new people and learn good things from them which will help you in the future.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2019
- University: International Volunteer HQ Limited
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Volunteer & Intern Program
- Award: US$1000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from any nationality are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The fund is open for those who are looking to break away from the standard-issue Spring, Summer or Winter Break and join forces with other travellers who are passionate about creating positive change through meaningful international experiences.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible,
- Anyone who is motivated to volunteer abroad or take an international internship can apply for this scholarship.
- The staff of International Volunteer HQ, Intern Abroad HQ and Global and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and members of their immediate families or households are ineligible to enter this competition.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students must need to register their application form for being a part of the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: A recent photo, video and blog content must be submitted by the participant.
- Admission Requirements: Keep in mind that you will need to ensure that you meet the requirements to support the project or internship that you want to take part in.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered.