The Swansea University is pleased to announce the Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships. The ward is available for the academic year 2021/22.
The program offers £4,000 to excellent non UK/EU students towards tuition fees who want to undertake a masters degree program.
Founded in 1996, the Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Applications Deadline: August 21, 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree program.
- Awards: Up to £4,000
- Nationality: Non-UK or EU applicants
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Study Subject: The program will be awarded in one of the given course BA, BEng, BSc, LLB, MA, MSc, MEng, MSci, and LLM
- Admissible Criteria To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants from the UK or EU will be eligible. The Admissions Office will decide whether candidates are eligible to pay fees at the UK/EU rate, based on certain residency criteria, when candidates apply for a study place at Swansea University.
- Scholarships will only be offered to candidates who achieve a Bachelor’s degree with First Class honors’ (or equivalent).
- Awards are available for both full and part-time study. For students studying part-time, the award will be made on a pro-rata basis.
- Scholarship candidates must not have previously pursued a postgraduate master’s course at Swansea University. Students must be enrolling in a Taught Master’s program at Swansea University for the first time in September 2021.
- Students must normally be privately funded. Students must not be holding a full tuition fee award from another source.
- Students holding several partial awards at the same time will be considered on a case-by-case basis and should contact the Postgraduate Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should check the terms and conditions of other awards they are offered.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, please applicants should apply for the course. After that, they can complete an Excellence Scholarship Application Form and return to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: The following documents might be asked to submit with your application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For studying at postgraduate level at this university, you must have at least a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement for the master’s course is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.