Job Description: The Sampoerna School of Business is a newly established business school in Jakarta offering undergraduate programs in accounting, finance, management and marketing. Our programs have been developed using leading international academics and offer an innovative model for the internationalization of tertiary education in Indonesia.
We aim to make our School a dynamic centre for the education of future leaders through innovative experiential business education renowned for its challenging and rewarding learning experience.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2010
- Academic Requirement
Graduated from Sekolah Menengah Atas (SMA) and / or Madrasah with legalize academic report (grade 10 to 12) or Surat Tanda Kelulusan (STK) minimum average of 7.00.
- Document Requirement
- Completed & signed Application Packages
- Certified copy of academic record (Buku Rapor) from grade 10 (ten) to grade 12 (twelve)
- A copy of the last one month of home electricity bill (if the applicants own a house or live with parents) or a copy of house/room (indekos) rental payments
- A certified copy of family card (Kartu Keluarga)
- A copy of valid national ID card (KTP/Passport)
- A copy of parent’s/ guardian’s national ID card (KTP/ Passport)
- A copy of the last one month of parent’s salary slip.
- 2 (two) References Letters consisted of:
- One recommendation form from High School Head Master
- One recommendation form from High School Teacher
III. Financial Assistance
- Student Financing
IV. Duration of Award
The Financial Assistance is provided for a maximum of 4 (four) years as a standard duration for the completion of the study program. No extension will be allowed.
V. General Procedures
Interested applicants who meet the requirements must complete and return the application package to:
Sampoerna School Of Education Building, 5th Floor
JL. Kapt. Tendean 88C, Mampang
Jakarta Selatan 12710
Email : [email protected]
Mobile : 087 885 765 406 and 081 934 172 604
Phone : 021 577 2340 ext. 7141 and 7142